Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Too Humid For Humans

Today's been a great day as well. We got up early, had breakfast, and then went to an info meeting in the Janikies Auditorium, in the Admistration Hall. We got to know all the staff and faculty members, the returnees, and the campus. We also got to know who would be our homeroom teacher, and mine was Kelly Peterson, from Texas. She's really nice, and she teaches Current Issues. She was really fascinated by the Norwegian school system, and her favorite word is 'neat'...

After about two hours of Homeroom, we got to go for lunch, and I had the usual: Pasta, pizza, and a little M&M's cookie. Afterwards, Hannah and I went to the Bryant University Bookstore and had a look around. I found this really cool giant version of the Rolling Stone cover with Greenday that was taken last year, so I just HAD to buy it! I also got a Bryant Uni. t-shirt, and a little flag with the Bryant University Bulldogs on it!

Later this week, I think it was Saturday, we're going to a Paw Socks game (Pawtucket Red Sox), and I'm really looking forward to that. I will also be going to the mall for four hours tomorrow, so I hope that I can get another adaptor there...

I taught Hannah how to say "haa-haaisann" today, just like my grandma! And I also taught Kelly how to pronounce my last name, which was really cool. There's a Norwegian guy in my class called Joakim, and she just could NOT pronounce the JO sound in his name. It was SO funny!

I've taken loads of pictures today, and I might try to upload them to Flickr later, so, stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Ritalin law suits

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home