Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Excursion Mania

I'm back! Sorry for the lack of posts lately, can't really do anything about, becasue I've been on excursions everyday. On Friday, we went to Boston, which was really cool. Ingrid, Pernille, Elianne and I ran into two American guys (about 25 years old), who started asking us where we were from, what our names were, and how to pronounce them. Then they taught us about the American coins and bills, they were really funny. I think their names were David and Johnny. I also ran into some Norwegian and German kids from the Norwich camp.

Yesterday, we went to Newport, which is a city by the sea, much like the famous Newport Beach, CA. Wenche and I went shopping, and found some really great stuff. I got myself an Irish claddagh ring from an Irish specialty shop. Real cute.

Today we went to the Pawtucket Red Sox game in Providence. It lasted for about 3 hours, which is a bit much for me, so I think I dozed off a coupld of times... Anyway, the Sox won, so all's good. Yawn.

Check out more pictures at Flickr