Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Frapp-oh girl


Frapp-oh girl
Originally uploaded by lee holloway.

As you can see, I have replaced the Pepsi with Frappuccinos. I guess it's not really healthier, but it's good!

So, not really a lot of things happening today. We had a half-day, and I was supposed to go to Mid-Rivers Mall with Ashley, but she couldn't go after all, because her mom said she had to stay home and write some essays... So I ended up going to the WalMart in Wayntzville with Sophia, Nick and Lauren. Yay.

I think Franci's taking Sophia and I to Mid-Rivers on Sunday, to shop, and then Sophia and I are going to watch a movie. I think we're gonna watch Elizabethtown, if it's still on.

I got a letter from Kaja today. Letters are always nice, and I really appreciate them (*hint hint*).

Oh, and by the way, Coach Weir, my American History teacher, gave me a Wright City High School Football team t-shirt! For free! Now, isn't that nice?

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! phi delta kappa scholarship

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home