Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Katrina left the building

Long time, no see, eh?

Since last time I have:
  • Got my laptop back from Scott, all fixed and good
  • Hurricane Katrina struck the New Orleans area
  • I met my hostcousins Megan and Emily for the first time
  • Gone to Kansas, and Kansas City for Labor Day Weekend
  • Been to the Kansas City Renaissance Festival
  • Got another A in History
  • Got an A in Music Appreciation
  • Tried to get my permit, but couldn'd because I was missing a form... (BUSHISM)
  • Rode a car down the trail to the house (AND put in the garage!)
  • Got my first newspaper article published (it'll be out on Monday)

Moments of the day: Watching the first episode of The OC Season 3, and seeing A-ha (Take on me) in the new American tv-show Reunion!

So yeah, there you go, a short summary. And sorry about the last post being so short, but I was in a hurry at school, and had to leave... Until next time then!

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it http://www.individual-dental-insurance-utah.info/Hillary-swank-swimsuit-pics.html Briva water heater fix Toyota mini van floor mats

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home