Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Pål & Luke Skywalker


Pål & Luke Skywalker
Originally uploaded by Rose Renard.

The oh-so-cool Paal. Picture by Kaja. I thought I'd post a picture from home today, because I've been checking up on current events in the homecountry lately.
What's happening in the US? I'll tell you: First of all, The president (bah) is holding a 'I am so sorry I didn't bother to rescue all the black people from Hurrican Katrina'-speech, Britney Spears had her baby (she had a c-section, so that no one would have to see her push), and she also released her new fragrance 'Fantasy' today. AND, we're having the annual Strassenbash (which no one seems to be able to pronounce) festival this weekend, so I have to sell Blue Bunny ice-cream for the newspaper.
Other things happening in the nearest future: Conference Choir on November 19th, BoA Regionals in St. Louis (can't remember the date), Homecoming on Sept. 30th, Sullivan Parade next weekend, Going to Oklahoma with the band on october 8th, and we're probably having some kind of EF gathering this month...

Anyway, that's it for today. I'll be back.

And oh, got my nails done yesterday. There might be some visuals (pictures, for those of you who did not know) later!