Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Back on track!

I am SO sorry for the lack of updates lately, but for those of you who don't already know: Both Franci and I are computerless at the moment, they are both down, so we have to use the computers at school. And since school was really busy last week, seing that it was the first week, I wasn't able to do very much on the net. Anyway, I'v uploaded some new photos, so feel free to go take a look at them!

There hasn't really been that much going on lately. School started last Wednesday, which was pretty cool. I've got TONS of friends, and my best one is Krystal. Here's my schedule:
Art III
English IV
American History
Yearbook/Newspaper
Music Appreciation
Band
Chorus

I might be on the scholar quiz team, and on the basketball cheerleading squad, but I have to wait a while for that.

I had a great weekend, because on Saturday, Krystal and I went to the mall to go see a movie. First we went to Sam Goodies, and then we watched The Dukes of Hazzard, which was hilarious. Afterwards, on the way home, we stopped at Sonic and had tator-tots and cheese sticks. Then Krystal dropped me off at home.

That's it for now! I'll try to take some band photos soon!