Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Senior nerds


Senior nerds
Originally uploaded by lee holloway.

As you might be able to tell from this picture (or yesterdays post), today was nerd day. I dressed up, unfortunately no one was lucky enough to get a picture of me, so you'll have to settle for these three excellent examples.
Anyway, I also got my progress report for the 1st quarter, and here's what it looks like:
1. ART III: A+ (ROECKER)
2. ENGLISH IV: A (LUCERO)
3. AMERICAN HISTORY: A (WEIR)
4. NEWSPAPER/YEARBOOK: A (SCHWARTZ)
5. MUSIC APPRECIATION: A (DREYFUS)
6. BAND: A (SCHAFFER)
7. CHORUS: A (DREYFUS)

Ahh... Sigh...

Also, I thought I'd give you guys a list of TV-shows to watch out for over there in the Motherland:
House M.D., Prison Break, Bones, E.R. (New season), The OC Season 3, Crossing Jordan season 3, Ghost Whisperer, Criminal Minds, CSI season 6 (I think).