Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Spirit Friday!


Ine and Heather
Originally uploaded by lee holloway.

We got our senior stuff today, and I got lots of cool stuff! I got tassels, a hoodie, a t-shirt, bag, and stuff. I'm getting the rest later, when they've ordered it.

We have a game tonight, so we're playing with the band. We're almost done with the forth song (When you believe), so that's gonna be great, that we're gonna be able to try it out tonight. Yay!

I love this picture! It's Heather and I, both dressed in school colors. Heather is so nice, and she's really good at the flag stuff. (Yeah... I don't really know all of that stuff.)

Going to Potosi with the band tomorrow morning at 5:45am... Bah... I hope we win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home