Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Randomness


scoop on the soup on my head on the bed
Originally uploaded by calvo.

Not really a lot going on these days, so I thought I'd just post a random picture. This one's by one of my Flickr Friends, Jeff (from D.C.). It's the head-soup!

Anyway, I got my English binder turned in today, all work done. We also finished reading part two of Henrik Ibsen's "A Doll House". I'm reading it in Norwegian for the entire class later this year.

Franci checked the computer for my grades, and I've got A's in all classes, except for English, because Ms. Lucero has not done her grades yet... But I'm hoping for an A there as well..

Tomorrow's half-day, so that's pretty cool. Mr. Brown is inspecting our music appreciation class, so Mr. Dreyfus told us all to "behave good", whatever that means... :P

Cardinals won yesterday by the way. It was pretty obvious at school today, because most Cards fans were wearing jerseys...

Well, better get skiddadelin'!

1 Comments:

At 1:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home