Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Good times


ine 6
Originally uploaded by lee holloway.

We left for Oklahoma Saturday morning, 3:30 am. We were way off schedule when we finally got there, and guess what, the heater was broken!! So, basically, we did a pritty poo-ish job on the field, amd everyone was sleepy and tired...
After the show, we watched the other bands. We left at 5pm, and headed for a place to eat. When we found somewhere to stop, I went into this weird Taco place with mr. Schaffer, Jake, Drew, Susan, Susan's mom, Kelly and some other people. Mr. Schaffer let us know how we did: 2nd place out of two, with 45 points... Can I say SLAUGHTER? One of the judges gave us 30 points out of 200, and another judge just wrote 'HALF THE BAND NOT PLAYING' on his comment sheet...

We got back home at around 4am, and the Ashley took Steven, Jesse and I back home. I was home, in my bed, at 5:04 am. Pretty darn tired...

Thanks to dad by the way, for sending me this, and 5 other, cute baby pictures (yes, I AM cute!) of me for the senior baby pictures pages in the yearbook. Ain't I adorable?

What is this poo I hear about Dr. King being fired? What is happening to the world?