Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Bunny!


Ashley Amrein
Originally uploaded by lee holloway.

(This is Ashley's photo for the baby photo section in the yearbook)

Nothing much going this week...

We had halfday Wednesday, which was cool, because we get off from school at 11:30. Yay!
So, I went to Drew's place and we watched a movie and hung out. Yay again.

This weekend is Oklahoma, so we're doing a little bit of extra practicing at the moment. We have a 6pm sectional practice tonight, and then a 7-9pm practice afterwards. Ashley is picking me up at 2am on Saturday... BAH! So I guess I'll just stay up all night. I think I'll watch my new Nip/Tuck set.

Not much going on besides that. I've fallen in love with Metallica all over again, not really sure. And I've got 'Behind These Hazel Eyes' stuck on my mind. And the weird thing is that I don't even like Kelly Clarkson!

My new favorite movie: Varsity Blues. It is a lot like life in Wright City :P