Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Wildcat Pride!


Greg Penrod
Originally uploaded by lee holloway.

This is Greg Penrod, he was selected Athlete of the Month by the Marthasville Record (or maybe it was the Warrenton Journal?). Good for him! And also, he's Staci's boyfriend, and Staci is the sweetest!

Tonight we're playing the T-birds from North Callaway. I really hope we beat them, because then we can finally play the Wildcat Victory song with the band!!

By the way, I've been preaching to the American world today: I taught Anne how to say 'jeg elsker deg', and Kayla how to say 'Kom igjen villkattene!'. Yay. And they both did pretty good!

Tomorrow we have to be here at 8am, but that's okay compared to last weekend. We're going to Park Hills (like I've mentioned before) which is about 2 hours from here. We're only doing field, so that's cool. And we'll probably be back at around 9pm tomorrow night.

LET'S GO WILDCATS!

2 Comments:

At 9:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
Carlos santana perfume Discounted flights student airline fares delhi http://www.woodbridgedentalplans.info/annual-travel-long-stay-insurance-us.html San diego airport long-term car rentals Potato battery experiment Storage wire shelves Ifit pilates Rate of return on life insurance Annual multi travel insurance

 
At 9:11 AM , Anonymous free girl dog bestiality stories said...

I kept saying Im yours Bob, please dont stop, fuck meharder, I love your black cock, I belong to you, Im yours. Stephanie pinched his arm Im not.
gay brother sex stories
mom dog stories taboo
femdom sissy stories
weird masturbation stories
stories taboo
I kept saying Im yours Bob, please dont stop, fuck meharder, I love your black cock, I belong to you, Im yours. Stephanie pinched his arm Im not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home