Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Good times


Sunny afternoon
Originally uploaded by Brynejentå.

Dad's here! He came to the USA on Saturday, and we picked him up in St. Louis. Then we went and got a rental car (after much trouble trying to get in to the rental car place), it's a red-ish Chevy Trailvlazer, and it's pretty neat.
After picking dad up, we all went to Applebee's and had a good meal.

On Sunday we went to church, and then to the school concert. I forgot my music in my locker, so I missed half the first song, but then I was back, playing.
After the concert, they handed out all the awards, and I got three patches (band, conference band, 1st chair conference band) and I also got the Outstanding Brass award. Yay! They didn't have the state/districts medals yet, so I'll have to wait for those.

Gotta go now, the bell rung. I'll write more later.

4 Comments:

At 4:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

øøø, gidd å gå i kjerkå

 
At 3:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wihuu!!! Nå æ dæ bare 5 dage te Ine kjæme heim:D:D Dæ blir kjekt å sjå dæg igjen!!

Løye at du he våre vekke et heilt år.

Me snakkes på lørdag om ikkje før.
Nyd di siste dagene i USA!!

Klem frå Sigrund

 
At 1:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 
At 7:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! ffxi hentai Information accutane http://www.duck-jerky-in-the-oven.info Realestate poughkeepsie Infoonline affiliate marketing football rules list of famous baseball players patanol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home