Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Anne the Birthday Girl


Anne the Candy Model
Originally uploaded by Brynejentå.

Today is Anne's birthday! Yay! Happy birthday, Anne! She's 17 today, so I better hurry up and turn 18, because I want Anne to be my lil' sis' again!

I moved out, for those of you who don't know, and I now live with the Thompson family. They live in Wright City, so I'm only about 5 minutes from school, which is awesome. the family is really really nice, and I love staying with them. I have a host sister (Lauren) and a hostbrother (Allyn), and three kitties (Pinky, Rascal and Kiki).

Tomorrow I'm going on a field trip to the St. Louis art museum, so, no school for me. Then, on Saturday, I'm getting my hair done at 3pm, and then prom starts at 8pm. Its going to be so cool!

Last weekend, I got a 1 (the highest score) on my solo in districts competition, which means that I will be going to State on April 28. I really hope I can get another 1!

Everything's good here, and graduation is getting closer and closer! I got my announcements this week, so I will be mailing those once I get my new address labels. All you people in Norway are gonna get one! Yay! Well, some of you anyway... I only have 25 of them...

See ya'll later!

7 Comments:

At 10:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

godt å hørra at d går gudd me deg. gudd at du lige den nye familien din au! prom ass, eg må få se bilda!

 
At 11:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dæ va gildt å sjå at du skreiv igjen, hadde mesten slutta å sjekka siå. kæ glede mæg te bildene

 
At 12:33 AM , Blogger Ine said...

Kaja: Hehe, thanks.
Far: Sorry, he kje vaare saa masse paa nettet i det sista. Ska proeva aa faa legga ud prom bildene naar eg faar di (om ca. 3 vege)

 
At 11:08 PM , Blogger miss_solvor said...

hei å hå Ine!
fylle visst ikkje heilt mæ.. kæ så he skjedd si du he bytta familie ?? æ du uvenna mæ di ??

å du? du ska få mail av mæg i påsken okei ?? då he æg ti te å senna :P

snakkes :)
klem frå mæg :)

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger Ine said...

Hi solvor!
Jess, eg bytta familie for eg orka kje bu me den andre lengre, vertsmoraa mi va kje saa greie.

Glede meg te mail i paasken! den 31. mai komme eg foresten heim!

 
At 8:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Online traffic schools for ventutra county Take acyclovir with alcohol syptoms + high blood pressure Centralino voip Allergy and cough shopping health reproduction sexuality breast enhancement http://www.bad-credit-refinance-6.info/Forex-market-currency-exchange-msn-forex-trading-information.html accutane effects en language side Herbal acne treatment http://www.quadseatcovers.info/North_dakota_accutane_legal.html coral sofa sleeper

 
At 7:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home