Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Like this one time...

So guess what I did today! I got up at 7:45, and at 8:30, we (Franci, Nathan and I) were on our way to Wright City High, where I'm attending one week of Band Camp!

When I got there, I was greeted by Mr. Dreyfus, the assistand director, and he was really nice. he told me that I had to play the barytone during marching season, and even though I really didn't want to, I still wanted to be in a band, so I said yes. It went pretty well, actually, and the music wasn't really that hard, so I guess I'll be fine.

At 2:45, we went out to the game field, and started marching. And man, it's like 40C out there! It's crazy! And we had to learn all these weird commandoes (WAY more advanced than the Norwegian ones, believe me!), but it was cool. AND, we got to drink lots of water, so yeah, I guess I sort of liked it. Can't wait to get my (not so) stylish uniform!! :P

After band camp, we went to Wal Mart, where I got my new cellphone, a straightening iron, and a new CD-player (only $19,66!). Also, a bad of Laffy Taffies (which is a type of candy, with one joke on each wrapper).

See ya around people!

PS: Mor, kan du senda en link te bloggen min te Arne?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home