Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Captain America


Captain America
Originally uploaded by lee holloway.

Yep, today was character day, and it was really cool! There were loads of kids in really good costumes, and almost everyone knew who I was supposed to be. But, gotta tell you, that costume was NOT comfy... Bah

So tomorrow is the big day: Homecoming! First, I am going to play with the band during half-time, and then they are going to crown the Homecoming Queen and King. After the game, which our team hopefully wins, we are all going to the Homecoming Dance. And in the American trditional way, I found myself a Homecoming date, called Drew. He's a Junior, and plays trumpet in the band, and he's also on the varsity football team. So if he doesn't win, the dance is gonna be a drag.

I went to order my Leatherman's Jacket yesterday (Thanks mom and dad!!), and it's gonna be SO cool! It's blue and yellow, and it's got a giant wildcat on the back, plus my last name above the wildcat. It's also got 06 on the arm, because that's the year I graduate. Yay!