Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Just one more time (not!)

Band camp ended today. What a shame! It has been a great week, a lot of marching though. The marching is SO different from the Norwegian one, I can't stop thinking about it!

I've made a couple of good friends this week, and met lots of new and exciting people! I've lost $50 to someone who doesn't know what "privacy, and property" means (can you believe that? Someone just took it right out of my purse!), and I've been to Wal Mart almost every single day.

The three people that I've been hanging with the most this week are: Whitney (fun girl from the yearbook staff), Doug (freshman, son of the band conductor. Plays the sousophone) and Crystal (drum major, junior, all-around-funny girl).

On Wednesday, we went to Six Flags, which is a huge amusement park in St. Louis. It was really cool, and I went on loads of rides! The people that I hung out with, are Samantha 9my 9-year-old hostcousin), Charles (my 15-year-old hostcousin) and of course, Nathan!

Tomorrow's the big Ice Cream Supper in church, so I will be going there, and then we're leaving for Branson on Sunday.

2 Comments:

At 11:54 PM , Blogger Line Chickenplace said...

What's a sousophone?? Kos å knib te deg Inemor!

 
At 7:00 PM , Blogger Ine said...

Hey Line! Kult at du tog turen innom! D ae en super svaere bass (tuba), saa ae kvide. Sitt enn saannen nogen gong? Masse kniba tebage!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home