Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Fancy Bransey

In case you didn't know, I went to Branson this week. We left last Sunday, and got back home yesterday. I had a slammin' good time, and did lots of fun stuff. On Monday, we went to Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, which is like a western dinner show, kind of like Medieval Times. Anyway, that was really great, with all the beautiful horses, bisons, etc. And the food was good too.

I also did a lot of shopping, which you all know that I love, so that was great. On Wednesday night, we went to see Shepherd of the Hills, which is an outdoor play. It was really cool, and the cast was good.

On Tuesday, we went to Silver Dollar City, which is like a Western themed amusement parks, with lots of crafts and stuff. Franci and I rode the WildFire, which is a MEAN roller coaster! It was SO neat! And I had my eyes closed the entire ride, so I had NO idea where I was! We also got our photo taken in the Old Fashioned Photo Place, and they printed them on tin, like they did back in the old days. It's so cool!

Right now I'm at school, because Franci is cleaning her class room before school starts. We're going out for Chinese later, and I love the Chinese place here! And also, I love Zelmo's, which is the local coffee place. They've got the best frappuccino, EVER! Mr. Scaeffer and Mr. Dreyfus are here, and I've been hanging around them for a little while. Doug's here too, for football camp. By the way, it started raining, so they all got soaked! HAH! *evil grin*

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Bisexual blowjob Big cocks for little girls Shaved girls muschi Leesa milf

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home