Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Boss and I


The Dark Side of the Street
Originally uploaded by KBlood.

Guess what! I am So excited! I got a newsletter from Brucespringsteen.net today, saying that they are putting up a screening of his new DVD (released on November 15th), and it's a one night only kind of thing. So I went to the ticket site (http://www.bigscreenconcerts.com/subpage/index.asp?eventID=558) and looked up my city, to see if they were showing it somewhere nearby. And guess what, they're showing it at the Mills in St. Louis!

So, who got online and got a ticket after school today? ME! I'm gonna go see Bruce on screen! yay! I am so happy!!

1 Comments:

At 8:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home