Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Friday, November 04, 2005

The Game


The Gang
Originally uploaded by lee holloway.

Today we're playing for District Champions, and I really hope we win. We got 10 minutes off from 3rd period American History, to listen to coach Weir being interviewed on the radio. It was pretty neat.
If we win tonight, we go on to State!

We're having a pep-rally in 5th period, so the band's going to play in front of the entire school. Yay! And also, mr. Dreyfus asked me if I wanted to play the anthem tonight, at the game. Mr. Dreyfus, Mr. Schaffer and Billy always plays it, but he wanted me to play it tonight. Ahh... in front of all those people!

Tomorrow's the last competition of this season. We're going to UMC (aka Mizzou) and playing in a 3A class. I really hope we make finals!