Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween 2005


Shanon's Halloween Party
Originally uploaded by lee holloway.

In case I didn't tell you: We won everything at Potosi last weekend! We won parade (all captions too), field (and captions), grand champion parade, 3rd in finals and grand champions of the entire thing. It was SO cool! We celebrated all the way home!!

Sunday I went to Shawn and Shanon's Halloween party, which was kick-butt. We watched House of Wax, which was really cool, and then we just hung out, talking and munching candy. Franci came and picked me up at 10pm, but most of the guests were already gone by then.

Yesterday was Halloween, so we went trick & treating. I went with Kayla, Madelyn, Mattie, Anna and Nathan. Wendy, Anna and Madelyn's mom was driving us around. We got tons of candy, and we had fun. Madelyn and I were Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, Anna was a clown, Mattie was a prom queen, Nathan was the Tinman from Wizard of Oz, and Kayla was The Corpse Bride.