Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Van Far (is that far away?)


Beth Anne
Originally uploaded by Brynejentå.

Yesterday we played Van Far again, but this time it was the girl's team. We lost the JV game, unfortunately (but we did a great job cheering) and we won the Varsity game. Sounds like fun, eh?

Our finals are coming up. We start reviewing today, and the first ones are on Monday (4th and 6th hour, which is Yearbook and Band for me). We're done on Wednesday (half-day), so then we get to go on our Christmas break. Can't wait!

Also, I'm going to the EF Christmas party at Toni's in St. Louis tomorrow! Yay! I'm gonna see all my camp friends again! And Jacquie! (Possibly for the last time, because she is a one-semester student).
Today I am going to Mid-Rivers with Heather to see Brokeback Mountain (Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger).

Like the picture? I love it! It captures the spirit in the moment! It's taken by Monica Eads, by the way (she's on the newspaper staff).

1 Comments:

At 6:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Asians exotic model General minivan siebel open tennis

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home