Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Another game is played


Cheerleading picture II
Originally uploaded by Brynejentå.

So guess what! We lost BOTH games yesterday... BUT, the squad did really really good, so we don't really mind the loss.

I also got my permit in the mail today, AND a present from the Lye family. Yay! And we went to Pumpkins and Pines to get our Christmas tree. We got a really swell one. Yay again.

Tomorrow there's a Christmas thingie in church, in the afternoon, so we're going there.

This picture was taken on Thursday, in the Sears Portrait Studio. I also got my senior picture taken, because the one I got from Wagner didn't turn out too good... And also, Sears is a lot cheaper.

Okay then, see you around!