Brynejenta i Uniten

A blog about my EF High School Year in Wright City, Missouri.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

If I only had a horse...


Jumping hurdles 4
Originally uploaded by BrynejentÄ.

Yesterday we played the Winfield Warriors @ Winfield, and we lost the JV game (41-19), but we won the Varsity game (51-32). We cheered, and did a really good jo during 3rd quarter, because we did two liberties, for the very first time (and no one fell!).

Today I got up at 7am to go see Sarah (Mechlin, from school) ride her horse Neeta at the horseshow at Lake Saint Louis. So we went (Franci, Nathan and I), we watched, and we left.
Sarah got second all together, which was really cool.

Not much going on right now, just hanging out here at home. Heather might go see a movie with me tonight or tomorrow.
Monday is Martin Luther King Jr.'s Day, so we're off from school, which is pretty cool. And Tuesday I'll find out if I made Conference Band or not.

By the way, Greg and I have started working on our finals for Districts, and mine is called Andante and Allegro. But what Mr. Schaffer forgot to tell me was that apparently, the entire thing has to be memorized... Bah. He also said that if he heard me whine about it (because he said he knew I could do it if I wanted to), he would hurt me, and if he did that, he would go to jail, so he doesn't want to. Hehe. Jeh, he's really funny. And really nice for helping Greg and I out with or solos.

Waymond quit the cheerleading squad this week, because his mom told him to (he got an F in Am. Government), and Greg is quitting next week because he has knee-surgery (he injured his knee during football season). Oh well, it happens...